Rainbows and Dreams Beauty
Rainbows and Dreams Beauty “we”, “us,” “our” are committed to protecting your privacy. There are various ways that you might interact with Rainbows and Dreams Beauty and the information you provide when doing so allows us to improve our service.
We are the primary data controller for the purpose of the data held.
- How we use that information
- How we protect that information
- How you control your information, including assessing, updating and deleting what we store
- How we share information collected
All amended terms will automatically take effect 30 days after they are posted.
Rainbows and Dreams Beauty is not intended for or directed at children under the age of 13 years. As such, this Site is designed for adult user interaction. We do not intentionally collect personally identifiable information from children under the age of 13.
What information we collect and why we collect it – We collect personal information which you provide through the below means:
- Visiting a Rainbows and Dreams Beauty Salon
- Verbally over the phone or in person
Personal information we might collect includes –
Name and address
Date of Birth
Contact details including email and phone number
Medical records linked to a service and purchase
This information will be collected, stored, accessed and processed in a secure manner.
We retain personal data on when and if it is necessary and relevant for our operations.
The data is retained for a period of time defined by our legitimate interest.
Once it is no longer necessary for us to hold your data we will dispose of it in a secure manner.
How We Use Information
- To provide you with information and materials that you request from us, to personalise our services, plus our website, to you, the user.
- To comply with a legal obligation
- To protect and defend the rights or property of Rainbows and Dreams Beauty,
- To prevent or investigate possible wrongdoing in connection with the Service
- To protect the personal safety of users of the Service or the public
- To protect against legal liability Data is processed for services and payments, customer support and fulfilment to enable us to perform our contract with you.
If you do not wish to provide us with your personal data and processing such data is necessary for the performance of a contract with you and to fulfil our contractual obligations to you, we may not be able to perform our obligations under the contract between us.
Where you provide consent, you can withdraw your consent at any time, but without affecting the lawfulness of processing based on consent before its withdrawal. You can update your details or change your privacy preferences by contacting us as provided in “Contacting us” above.
Please Contact us if you need details about the specific legal ground we are relying on to process your personal data where more than one ground has been used.
Security of Your Personal Data
The security of your personal information is important to us. We follow generally accepted industry standards to protect the personal information submitted to us, both during transmission and once we receive it.
No method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage, can be 100% secure. Therefore, we cannot guarantee the absolute security of your information. The Internet by its nature is a public forum, and we encourage you to use caution when disclosing information online. Often, you are in the best situation to protect yourself online. You are responsible for protecting your username and password from third party access, and for selecting passwords that are secure.
If you have any questions about security on this Site, you can contact us as provided in “Contacting us” below.
Subject to certain limitations, you have rights under data protection laws in relation to your personal data. These rights include the rights to:
- Request access to your personal data
- Request correction of your personal
- Request erasure of your personal data
- Request restriction of processing your personal data
- Request transfer of your personal data
- Right to withdraw consent – you can withdraw your consent at any time where we are relying on consent to process your personal data. However, this will not affect the lawfulness of any processing carried out before you withdraw your consent.
We strive to provide you with choices regarding certain personal data uses, particularly around marketing and advertising.
We may at our discretion share your information with third parties in order to improve your experience and service. You can opt out of third party marketing at any point through contacting us.
As a data processor they may also share personal information with third party service providers who work for us and who are subject to security and confidentiality obligations.
In order to improve this Site, we may use small files commonly known as “cookies”. Cookies are a technology that can be used to help personalize your use of a website. A cookie is a small amount of data which often includes a unique identifier that is sent to your computer or mobile phone (your “device”) from this Site and is stored on your device’s browser or hard drive. The cookies we use on this Site won’t collect personally identifiable information about you and we won’t disclose information stored in cookies that we place on your device to third parties.
You can find more information about how to do manage cookies for all the commonly used internet browsers by visiting www.allaboutcookies.org. This website will also explain how you can delete cookies which are already stored on your device.
You have the right to make a complaint at any time with a supervisory authority, in particular in the EU (or EEA) state where you work, normally live or where any alleged infringement of data protection laws occurred. The supervisory authority in the UK is the Information Commissioner (www.ico.org.uk)
If we receive formal written complaints, we will follow up with the person making the complaint. We work with the appropriate regulatory authorities to resolve any complaints that cannot be resolved directly. We would, however, appreciate the chance to deal with your concerns before you approach the ICO so please contact us in the first instance.
Contacting Rainbows and Dreams Beauty
- By Post: 97 North Approach, Watford, Herts WD25 0EL
- By Email: firstname.lastname@example.org